OUR SAFETY MEASURES
The Westbury Manor values its guests and team members and is committed to following the CDC Guidelines to ensure Health, Cleanliness & Safety.
- Staff will have their temperature taken upon arrival before each shift. The staff is also required to fill out a covid questionnaire.
- Staff members are required to wear masks at all time as well as gloves which they will change continuously during the event.
- Tables will be spaced 6 feet apart and we will allow a maximum of 10 guests per table.
- Our building is cleaned before each event with hospital grade cleaners accepted by the CDC.
- High touched areas are wiped down continuously throughout the day.
- We have sanitizing stations located throughout the building / As well as social distancing signs as reminders.
COVID19 Liability Statement
The Westbury Manor is absolved of all liability for anyone infected with coronavirus during their visit. By visiting
The Westbury Manor you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
We will take all measures necessary to keep our property as safe and comfortable as possible for our guests amid the
coronavirus pandemic, but please understand that there is a shared responsibility between guests and The Westbury Manor.